Thread: GBA SP + 6 games for sale

1. GBA SP + 6 games for sale

Even as horribly shitty a stand alone machine as it is, the DS does manage to facilitate GBA games rather well, and now especially with a PSP, I really have no need to hang on to my SP, so here it is. The GBA SP is platinum, and comes mint in box (It is an import SP, though, so the box isn't the same as the US box you've seen in stores --though I would say it is quite a bit less homosexual looking. And there are no differences between an import and domestic SP that I know of, all games play on all hardware, etc). I haven't used it in a few months but it is well taken care of and worked perfect the last time I played it, will be happy to test it again if interested, but I haven't really heard any stories of SP's spontaneously combusting out of lack of use. Selling it with six games, all of which are mint and complete, box/manual/inserts/etc. This is TNL, obviously. We're not typically retarts when it comes to keeping our shit in good shape. Games are:

Tony Hawk's Underground
    Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
    Firepro Wrestling 2
    Gekido Advance: Kintaro's Revenge
    Lady Sia
    King of Fighters EX

Looking for $90 (shipped). If anyone is interested, please feel free to reply here, PM me, email me, whatever.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. You all have tiny penises.

Or peni, even.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.