Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Book of Swords

1. Book of Swords

I stumbled across this a while back it stars Liu Kang and Kano from the first Mortal Kombat game as well as features several others. Scroll down the page and there is a trailer it looks like it could be decent better than the companies other releases. http://www.fantasticfilmsinternation...detailed.html#

2. Hah! Awesome, Kano's back.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. lol. The real Kano too, not the shitty impersonator on TNL.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. But will he be on the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. Sweet!

6. Book of Swords is the name of a series of well known and somewhat popular fantasy books (we'll they used to be at least) this thread title gave me hopes of a movie based on them this thread now makes me angry for its lies
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Ho-sung Pak, star of "Drunken Master II", "WMAC Masters"
    Sweet!
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. Witness gravity-defying feats as Ho-sung, one of the greatest modern practitioners of this ancient style of martial arts in America and throughout the world executes 4 to 5 kicks in midair and 720 degree kicks, butterfly twists, where his body spins one and a half rotations while being perfectly parallel to the ground - all without any help from wires!!!

Un-fucking-believable.
    I, nay, the whole nation must see this!
    Last edited by Grey's Anatomy; 12 Apr 2005 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Rage makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

9. Im still praying for an American theatrical release.

10. This movie's gonna be the shit. Hopefully it'll make enough lettuce they'll wanna do a 2D game crossover!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt