Thread: Gamestop Buy-2-Get-1-Free...

1. Chicken Gamestop Buy-2-Get-1-Free...

If you don't mind used games, check your local GS. The b2g1f is back on at my store. You can usually find good deals that way.

2. Except it seems they always RAISE prices whenever they do this... Thanks for the headsup, I'll still give it a look.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. Never noticed that at the GS I'm at.
    All is well.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kuro
    Never noticed that at the GS I'm at.
    Well, my EB has done it, so I figured GS would too. Maybe it's just my area too, since our stores SUCK.

5. Call it insider info, but GameStop stores do NOT raise the prices when b2g1f deals go on.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DougDaBroadcasta
    Call it insider info, but GameStop stores do NOT raise the prices when b2g1f deals go on.
    Good to hear, thanks.

7. I love these deals, although I might pass on this one for now, since my Gamestop membership thing expired a few months ago, and I like to combine my savings as much as possible. Maybe I'll luck out and find a couple of cheaper games I've been wanting, in which case, I'd just get them and not worry about the GS card savings. Are these for new and used games, or just used?
    Last edited by Jeremy; 27 Apr 2005 at 03:10 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Anyone know when the deal ends?

9. The b2g1f is already over. Seems it was just for the weekend. I'll let you guys know when it's back up and running.

10. wow, I was gonna go check tomorrow hehe... oh well, thanks anyway.