Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars 3 speculation thread

1. Originally posted by ryan mack
    Im always dumbfounded by the ridiculous costumes they put him in and how out of place he looks in the SW universe, that I fail to pay attention during any lines he says (which are few) or are about him.
    I disagree. I thought they dressed him quite well. The costuming in the prequels has been almost uniformly superb.

And what exactly is the "look" of the SW universe that Organa departs from? '70s muttonchop sideburns and shaggy haircuts?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. I didnt question any of the other wardrobe decisions, but now that you mention it I think most of the costumes have been done excellent in the prequels.

the problem with Smits costume and design is he looks like a gay clown. he just has the ability to stand out way too much when hes on screen that makes me feel he doesn't fit in with the rest of the universe.

3. dude, there's no way that mace is going down to boba fett. mace is the fuckin' man. if there's one person that can take him down, it's going to be evil anakin.

whether or not mace is actually going down, i'm pretty sure he is. samuel l. jackson hinted that mace would be going down in third movie, but not without whooping some candy-ass.

i'm not sure what's going to happen in episode 3, but here's what i want to happen...

* hayden christensen to improve his acting.
    * obi wan to kick some serious ass
    * mace windu to kick some serious ass
    * yoda with a white light saber, kicking some serious ass.

i'll think about this some more tomorrow, when my mind is awake.

4. Originally posted by Nash
    * hayden christensen to improve his acting.
    He was already wooden(watch Life as a House for proof), but with Lucas's direction? No way.

* obi wan to kick some serious ass
    That's a given.

* mace windu to kick some serious ass
    Unless he trades that lightsaber for a .45, I doubt it.

* yoda with a white light saber, kicking some serious ass.
    He'd better. That mini-battle in Ep 2 ruled.

Anyone else think Lucas will simply call the next installment The Dark Side? I'm bettin on it...