Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THQ has to be kidding...

1. I recently lost a hair vs hair match though, updated pics to come...

Seven Force Guest
    God forbid that they do something as retarded with the NBA or NFL...

3. Originally posted by Seven Force
    God forbid that they do something as retarded with the NBA or NFL...
    Quiet!! They'll hear you! Oh Lord, here it comes...

New, from THQ! Sports fans and videogame fans alike will thrill to the crazy hijinks in Kobe Bryant's Wacky-Kart Destruction Rally! Now gamers can take Kobe head to head with some of the NBA's best like they've always dreamed - in Go Karts!! Whether it's Vlade Divac throwing his zany exploding 2-packs-a-day of cigarettes, Shaq and MJ trying to drown the other players in money, or Kobe's deadly ebola cheeseburgers, hilarity is sure to ensue!

Coming soon - Kurt Warner's X-Treme Born Again Fundamentalist Ex-treme Chunky Soup Nascar Football Battle: EXTREME!
    -Kyo

5. Don't tell me you fools have forgotten about SHAQ-FU and, Michael Jordans Chaos in the Windy City already!

6. Damnit you fools, I don't think you realize how great this is!

If a game like this does well, it will open the door for the game I REALLY wanna see.

WWF Betrayal was a great idea, and one I always wanted to see, but since it was on GBC, it sucked. However, imagine if they got to make a game like that on a regular home console, or hell, even GBA. I would LOVE to be able to play a Streets of Rage style game where you get to control the likes of Steve Austin walking down the street beating up random ninja thugs, and blasting them with the Stone Cold Stunner. You could use little beercans as powerups, and even have bonus levels where you drive Stone Colds monster truck, or a forklift or something. You could make it 4 player and have unique moves for the likes of Big Show (power guy), Hurricane (superpowers), and Booker T (SPIN-A-ROONIE!!!)

Hell, even the big WWE RPG could be awesome! You could run your own promotion, step into the shoes of either Flair or McMahon as you try to put the other company out of business!

Word on the street was that Naughty Dog was at one point approached by both EA and THQ about doing WWE Kart Racing games! That could come back in the future! Couldn't be any worse than Woody Woodpecker racing!

7. What's the release date for this?

Seven Force Guest
    Korly,

Did you send your resume to THQ?

There's a spot there with your name on it.

9. I don't think anyone could ever live up to the lofty standards of the mighty SANDERS KEEL!!!

(I hate that guy...)