Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manga on the PSP

1. Saweet. I have all nine volumes of the first Battle Angel series at a compact 512 megs. I'm gonna have to experiment with this once I get my PSP.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Well, I have all of Ranma 1/2 and it's around 680 megs...
    That is freaking tiny. How the hell did you manage to get it that small? Anyways, I plan on experimenting with this tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    How much manga can you hold? What is the biggest memory stick you can buy?
    Depends on the image quality/size. Very subjective. The largest one currently is 1GB but Sony is putting out a 2GB one soon at a huge price ($450) when it would be less than half that to buy 2, 1GB cards.

Anyways who is your theme (avatar, sig)? I must know.

3. Yet another reason why PSP > DS.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Anyways who is your theme (avatar, sig)? I must know.
    Lady from DMC3. And I have to agree, Animegirl's av/sig combo is indeed awesome.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Lady from DMC3. And I have to agree, Animegirl's av/sig combo is indeed awesome.
    Rocca is the one who hooked me up!

6. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Rocca is the one who hooked me up!
    Well it is fantastic. Kudos.

7. I put some naruto on my psp, and I gotta say it looks really cool, but it's just a pain in the ass inverting all the images.

8. yea I was about to ask that too. Isn it a pain to convert the files from png to jpg's and isnt it a hassle to constantly flip the file over for each page?

9. Well there is a nifty program called PSPhoto at tokyopia.com that converts all the pics into psp friendly jpg's, and I learned you can just select all of the pics then right click and invert them all that way. So manga is cake on psp for me now.