Thread: Naru Taru

1. Naru Taru

I don't know what the hell happened, but this anime series is very misleading. Take for instance these screencaps:

That Starfish thing looks cute, huh? Like you would want a plushy of him sitting on your bed. I thought the same thing too. Now look at these screencaps from the SAME SHOW!

This is one of the most fucked up animes I have ever seen. It's like somebody put Pokemon and Evangelion in a blender and mixed them together. The opening is drawn with crayons and happy music, then it just becomes disturbing as hell. If any of you guys get a chance to see it, pick it up.

2. Sounds right up my alley. It out in the US or fan subs?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    Sounds right up my alley. It out in the US or fan subs?
    Fan subs, but the ones I had were pretty good.

4. wow... sounds good. I'll have to looket :d
    -Myk

5. I'll give it a whirl if I can find it.

6. Whoa. I didn't know that Naru Taru was the anime of Shadowstar (the english name of hte manga that I've read).

I love the manga, I'll definately check this out.

7. Its been licensed, I'm looking up to see who got ahold of it. Word is they will release the manga along with the anime as some sorta package deal, hope its true.

8. I want it. I need something new to watch anyway.

9. Today while I was at Media Play hunting the second Samurai Champloo dvd I found the first Narutaru Dvd with special box holder and shirt. I was expecting it out so soon but picked it up and about to watch it in a bit.