Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: <3 TNL Get Together <3

1. I have been to the following states: New York, New Jersey, California, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Ohio, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Missouri, West Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts, South Dakota, Illinois, and Indiana.

Id live in the following: New Jersey (by default, I guess), California, New York, and Colorado. And Id move to some others given the chance to relocate (Washington, Virginia). Its not that all those other states suck, its just that they are too different from what Im used to.

2. Those who defile Texas must not know about the quality of women in the panhandle.

Amateurs....

3. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Warbuk$
    Those who defile Texas must not know about the quality of women in the panhandle.

Amateurs....
    Yeah, if you like your women at least 250 pounds.

4. WRONG!!!!

You do not speak for the Girls of University of Texas, that was the best part about playing them in college.

5-8 110 pounds blonde, like 5000 of them

SO a big wrongo to you.

Sorry to be so harsh, but it must be done.

I don't even know what that means.

P.S. I would like to thank Hubbitron, and Mykozo for coming to the get together. The rest of you can suck runny shit out of my asshole.

Giltch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Warbuk$
    WRONG!!!!

You do not speak for the Girls of University of Texas, that was the best part about playing them in college.

5-8 110 pounds blonde, like 5000 of them

SO a big wrongo to you.

Sorry to be so harsh, but it must be done.
    San Antonio has some the best-looking girls I have ever seen. Ever. Texas rules, people. Don't be hatin'.

7. Texas sucks but the people from there are far too dumb to realize what a hell hole they are living in. Proof can be found in the people backing Texas in this thread.
    your mom

8. Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    San Antonio has some the best-looking girls I have ever seen. Ever. Texas rules, people. Don't be hatin'.
    Whatever. Eight out of every ten chicks here is fat. If they aren't fat now, they are gonna be fat after they pop out their mandatory 3 kids. There are some hot women, and I do admit the frequency increases as you go further north. I blame it on the aforementioned Tex-Mex food.

9. Darrell Lance Abbott was from Texas, and his glorious bones now rest in the Texas soil. This makes Texas the most Important State Ever.