Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Moving Target remmnant?

1. Is Moving Target remmnant?

Gentlemen, I present you with these findings:

Quote Originally Posted by Moving Target
    me too, am actually waiting until I know before making judgement
    Quote Originally Posted by Moving Target
    yea i agree, i normally say i dont like something rather than call it bad outright. I guess am just so used to other people doing that exact same thing so the bad habit rubbed off on me.
    His spelling and grammar are about as poor, although I have to admit the only thing I see that links them is the am. I think Moving Target might just be trying to type in ebonics, however. [Evidenced by his use of dun for don't].

So you guys think he's just another noob or he's been here before?
    Last edited by Gibbits; 14 Apr 2005 at 04:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

2. For some reason, I thought he was English.

A dumb Englishman, but an Englishman nonetheless.

LOL Guest
    I think the choice of the name "Moving Target" is way too clever for it to have been thought up by remnant. I'll reserve judgment until we see more am's though.

4. I don't know. I don't remember Remnant getting angry, he just posted dumb shit.

5. yeah cause every new member that signs up is obviously someone else you don't like who got previously banned

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    yeah cause every new member that signs up is obviously someone else you don't like who got previously banned
    Errr... Usually.

Not like TNL has a huge word of mouth following.

Unless more people than usual are googling "faggot-chan."
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. I stand by: It can't be be remnant because remnant pulled statistics out of his ass and had no idea what he was talking about.

This guy is just... bitter I guess.

9. I wouldn't be surprised if it was renmant, he did make a reference to the STFU newbie pics "getting old two years ago" or something like that, which leads me to believe he's at the very least, a previously banned member under a new name.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was renmant, he did make a reference to the STFU newbie pics "getting old two years ago" or something like that, which leads me to believe he's at the very least, a previously banned member under a new name.
    Or he could have seen similar type of pics in the GAZILLION other message boards on the internet.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios