Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $2 games at Circuit City.

1. i'm not even going to try. they'll all be full price at my CC

2. Well, I went, and the only thing they had was Power Drome racing for the PS2, which I passed on.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. I tried last week, and La Pucelle scanned in as $20. Gonna go again tomorrow.

4. Frequency is my favorite PS2 game. Well worth 2 bucks. And, if you can get Wrestlemania XIX for only 2 bucks, you can play Revenge mode wherein you can take Goldust into the shopping mall and beat the crap out of mall security.

5. I got that for $5 during the summer sale, and traded it for two wrestling PPV tapes. WM is a pretty solid game, and is better than the sequel in some areas.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. I just got back from Circuit City where I got La Pucelle Tactics for 2.18 cents. Yes, the rumors are true.
    Time for a change

7. Well, if you can get another one (and maybe Silent Scope Complete) I'll throw an appropriate amount of money at you.

James

8. Same here, with La Pucelle. I've been looking to get it for a while now. Although if they only had one copy, keep it and enjoy.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. They had two copies, I bought one and my friend bought the other. Sorry guys. I'm going tomorrow probably to see if I can snag a few others (Shadow of Destiny, Drakan, Twisted Metal, Freedom Fighters, etc). If I see Silent Scope Complete I'll go ahead and get it.

The chick at the check-out counter freaked, too. Because the tag says 29.99 and there it rings up 1.99 (plus tax).
    Time for a change

10. I counted nine games from that list that I want, but the closest Circuit City to me is the one James went to.