Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: $2 games at Circuit City.

1. I think there's gonna be a lot more of this sort of sale this year. These retailers are gonna have to start cleaning out their aisles for Xbox Next and what not .

put me down for a copy of La Pucelle Tactics if anyone finds an extra copy.

Oh and while you're there, if La Pucelle is gone, please just glance at the other shit for TM:Black or Freedom Fighters? Or don't, your charity level is up to you.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. The level of kindness in this thread is most appreciated (thanks a milly Mr. Gosh).

5. I was in San Antonio today and stopped by one of the Circuit City stores on the way out of town. I tried several of the titles on the list (X-Men:Next Dimension and Cabaleras Deer Hunter 2004 Season) and they rang up with the price on the sticker.

I did however pick up Omega Boost for $5, so all was not a loss.

6. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    add me to the list as well, if possible.

7. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    EBgames is selling the game for around $12 used. I've seen it in just about every store I've visited.

8. Man, I'm sorry I didn't post an update guys. I've checked the area Circuit Citys and they all seem to either be picked clean or didn't have any of the good stuff in stock anyway. Sorry. I'll check in every once and awhile to see if they put out anything they might have had squirreled away in back, but then again I'm not sure how long this deal lasts.
    Time for a change

Thanks for the effort, man.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Yeah, thanks for trying.