Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunnm/Battle Angel Alita

1. I guess you are. Sorry. I don't get what the Ninjachu means. Friend, now. So. BATTLE ANGLE ROXORZ, AM I RIGHT? AM I RIGHT?
    Donk

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    Next April, if we're lucky?
    Six month cycle and they seem to be sticking to it, so May.

I'm glad the ZOT seems to be wrapping up even though Kishiro doesn't seem to be working his way towards any sort of a conclusion, which certainly isn't a bad thing.

"Octopus lips! This isn't easy!"
    "Hafta think sullen!"

3. I think it's hilarious that the entire second round seems comprised of extreme racial stereotypes. Also, Sechs is gonna make a comeback and own the entire round, while Alita finds out more about her past. Somehow, though, I get the feeling that no matter what her past is, or the circumstances surrounding her falling to earth, I won't be satisfied by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    I guess you are. Sorry.
    I didn't post the little bastard. Someone ELSE put him in there.

^_^ octipie lips

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	supersonic001.jpg 
Views:	1253 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	17865  
    Last edited by Fe 26; 17 Nov 2005 at 03:57 PM.

5. Weeeeird. i'm scared.

I don't want BAA to wind down. I want it to go on forever and EVAR.
    Donk

6. sexiest pair of cyborg lips evar

...oh and have you guys caught the omake comic at the end with Alita vs the vampire chick? Awesome. Funniest one yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata
    sexiest pair of cyborg lips evar

...oh and have you guys caught the omake comic at the end with Alita vs the vampire chick? Awesome. Funniest one yet.
    I personally liked the "where does Alita keep her blades?" comic.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    I personally liked the "where does Alita keep her blades?" comic.
    poor reporter....such a brave man to get us such information

I also like the Guntroll nanny (iforgethername) vs Deckman 100. Also awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

9. Rise, thread!

I just picked up and read through volume 7, and as usual it's some pretty awesome stuff. Lots of meat to this volume, as we come full circle with Alita and her past, as well as wrapping up another round in the Z.O.T.

As I suspected, the revelations behind Alita's past were well constructed and definitely sheds a lot of light on circumstances surrounding LADDER and Earth and all that good stuff, but I still wasn't satisfied. It's hard to explain.

So anyway, just a friendly reminder to pick up the new volume!

10. Oh snaps, I thought it wasn't going to be out for another week or so! I need to pay more attention.