Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Gunnm/Battle Angel Alita

1. I don't know about legitimately good film, but I have faith in Rodriguez being able to capture the wackier stuff like the rollerball death derby really well.

2. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    I don't ask this to be cynical; I'm genuinely curious: has there ever been a western adaptation of a famous manga or anime that actually turned out okay? I'm not talking about B movie shit like The Guyver or Fist of the North Star, I mean a legitimately good film that does the original justice.
    Speed Racer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. TNL does seem unusually enthusiastic about that one. I've still never seen it. I'll give it a shot this weekend if I get the chance.

4. Disclaimer: I am not a fan of the original show; I've seen like two episodes in my entire life. I'm judging the movie purely on its own merits, but on that basis I found it to be a ton of fun.

Is someone like michelle trachtenberg going to play gally? America only has so many short small curvy women that could play her.

im very cool with this in general.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Is someone like michelle trachtenberg going to play gally? America only has so many short small curvy women that could play her.
    Rosa Salazar