Thread: Christian Bale's the bomb!

1. Christian Bale's the bomb!

Does everyone remember Christian Bale from American Psycho? Well he's in the new movie Reign of Fire that everyone's been talking about. The website looks pretty dope. Check it out! www.reignoffire.com

raptorgirl Guest
    Where has everyone been talking about this movie? I have actually seen very little about it. I would like to know more though and I do remember Bale, he's fantastico!

3. All I'm gonna say about Christian Bale is this...And it is all I need to say....Velvet Goldmine! ROCK!!!!!!! RULE!!!!!!! Rent it today, if confoident in your manhood.
    "Max: Should I confront, subdue, and pummel the suspected perpetrator Sam?
    Sam: Sick 'em up little buddy."

-Sam & Max, Freelance Police

4. Originally posted by Lagomorph
    All I'm gonna say about Christian Bale is this...And it is all I need to say....Velvet Goldmine! ROCK!!!!!!! RULE!!!!!!! Rent it today, if confoident in your manhood.
    1) christian bale ain't all that. in fact, he's a jabroni.
    2) renting velvet goldmine isn't a sign of confidence in your manhood, it's being pretentious about it.

raptorgirl Guest
    Can't say I'm a big Velvet Goldmine fan. But, I did dig AP and people tend to forget his spot on role in Shaft. I think he should be great in this action role in ROF.

6. I just watched empire of the sun the other day. He's good, if not slightly annoying in that movie.

7. Originally posted by Kinopio
    I just watched empire of the sun the other day. He's good, if not slightly annoying in that movie.
    I loved empire of the sun. i shed a tear when they killed that japanese kid

another bale movie is swing kids, i think. pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

raptorgirl Guest
    Was perusing IMDB. Bale hasn't done too many roles, seems fairly selective.

Thought this was interesting though, who would of thought?

"The 10th Anniversary issue of Entertainment Weekly crowned Christian Bale as one of the Top 8 Most Powerful Cult Figures of the past decade, citing his incredible and legendary cult status on the Internet"

raptorgirl Guest
    Aint it Cool News has a raving review about Reign of Fire up

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=12421

Major spoilers though!