Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .hack//sequel

1. .hack//sequel

Last edited by RedCoKid; 19 Apr 2005 at 03:50 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    You change that thread title to say ".hack//sequel" NOW, y'here?
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

3. I wanna get excited, really I do. I just don't know if I can trudge through 4 more games.

4. I couldn't even take myself through one of those dregs of a jrpg. The anime i liked alot tho.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I wanna get excited, really I do. I just don't know if I can trudge through 4 more games.
    You actually braved the entire tedious void of substance that is .hack?
    I stopped halfway through the first, when I realized that the game just wasn't fun. Sure, I missed the story, but the rest of the game bored me to tears.

6. i predict this will be an actual online game.

7. .hack//disinterested

...if it's 4 more games.

But if it's an actual MMO, I wanna grunty mount. Now.

8. This is the perfect example of a game that was popular only because it was Japanese and had a shitty anime tie-in, the actual game itself itself sucked beyond belief. Not only that, the customer exploitation was rampant, not that I am against exploiting Japanophile nerds per se.

I dont expect anything to change.

9. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    This is the perfect example of a game that was popular only because it was Japanese and had a shitty anime tie-in, the actual game itself itself sucked beyond belief. Not only that, the customer exploitation was rampant, not that I am against exploiting Japanophile nerds per se.

I dont expect anything to change.

What utter bullshit.

.hack was a fun RPG basically PSO with fake online, it did a remarkable job emulating a MMORPG.

The whole 4 vol thing was unique for a US release, and while it would suck if you got hit for $50 each if you waited you could grabbed them all for as little as $20.00 each. For that $20.00 you got a game and a DVD, not a bad deal.

You want to talk about customer exploitation, talk to square about that Fullmetal Alchemist game they release a few months ago.

If you don't like my posts click here