Thread: Xbox controller parts?

Xbox controller parts?

I picked up one of the big controllers today for cheap. When I got home however, it did not have its break away cord end.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these?

2. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    I picked up one of the big controllers today for cheap. When I got home however, it did not have its break away cord end.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these?
    I had this problem where I lost one, I just went and bought one of those controller extension cords. They are like $5, and they make your controller cord hella long.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    HELLA. Long.
    That's mighty long.
    You don't even know! It's an A longer than hell!
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Which one should I look for? I only gave 10 for this, so at 5 I'm still saving money.

How does Microsoft justify 31 bucks for a new controller?

=\ that still sucks compared to 10 at a discount store.

6. I got this one used at EB for $4.00, otherwise it's $7.00. The only complaint I have is that the packaging was a bitch to get through even with sharp scissors, but otherwise it's great, and really really long.
    Eat a bag of dicks.