Thread: Keitaro and Naru from Love Hina are Married as of 4/18/05.

1. Keitaro and Naru from Love Hina are Married as of 4/18/05.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6505
    posted on 2005-04-18 12:14:02

Love Hina Couple Ties the KnotEarlier this month Love Hina creator Ken Akamatsu updated his diary to state:

Today, April 3rd, 2005, is the wedding day of Keitaro and Naru. Relatives and friends from Japan and abroad, came to Hinata Inn at the seaside of Kanagawa prefecture to attend their wedding. Honored priest Seda conducted the ceremony. As usual Kitsune, Motoko, Shinobu, Suu, Mutsumi and Sara were busy with the preparation of the ceremony.

Hinata-baba and Kanako came as well. New resident Masae is also here. Haruka and Tama, Nyamo and Mei (Naru's sister) have also joined the celebration.

Keitaro has at last fulfilled his childhood wish, and married the girl he has always been in love with.

Congratulations! You really must not give up, no matter what!

Akamatsu goes on to state that he received many e-mail congratulating the newlyweds (over 800 by the next day)
    I don't get it.
    Do manga authors just get more and more mentally unstable as their lives trudge onwards?

2. Eh, the manga was a labor of love for him, as it must be for all artists who spend enough time creating and getting to know their characters. Anyway, it's because in the last volume of the manga, they were married on this date.

Truth be told, the manga isn't bad. Much better than the show ever was.

3. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    Truth be told, the manga isn't bad. Much better than the show ever was.
    I believe this news

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Do manga authors just get more and more mentally unstable as their lives trudge onwards?
    I think so

Though I believe what Trial says is more truthful. I'm sure most artists like to treat their characters like real people.
    -Myk

4. Remember Itagaki defending "his girls" when hackers made them the nekked?

5. Right, but Itagaki isn't to be lumped in with the rest of Japan.
    He's fucking Itagaki.

6. Yay, ending ruined for me

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    Yay, ending ruined for me
    lol, well...there's not much to spoil, and a whole lot of crap happens in between. Give it a good read, it's still really good.

8. Don't worry, it wasn't that big of a deal.