Thread: 2005 NFL Draft Thread (Saturday)

1. 2005 NFL Draft Thread (Saturday)

Topic

I am really hoping the Browns trade down from number 3. Although I like Edwards (he's from my fraternity and school +2) we would be better off suited by acquiringextra picks on the first few rounds. This is simply because we suck and need players everywhere.

I hear Vikings are going to trade with Miami, so that's one option for us down the tubes.

2. Seahawks:

What I want: Pollack and some good LBs.
    What's going to happen: not Pollack and some good LBs.

We don't need anything else. Don't waste any picks on the offense.

3. Browns:

I'd like to see them pick up Alex Smith but I doubt he'll last to the thrid pick. Since they're lacking in the LB department Derrick Johnson would be a good choice and that's who I'd go after but I have a feeling that is Smith is gone they'll take Braylon Edwards which I can't really argure over.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. I'm not sold on Smith, although trading down and getting Frye with the second pick may not be that bad of an idea.

I think they said Smith is all but gone to the 49'ers on Mike and Mike this morning.

5. I can see the Eagles trading up into the top 10 to snag a Derrick Johnson, Braylon Edwards or a Mike Williams. They have the ammo to do this.

Or I can see them trading their way into the teens to pick their guy.

There are some rumblings that if the Eagles stay put they are gonna try to pick the WR/TE/QB hybrid, Matt Jones out of Arkansas. If he's the BPA, then take him but I really don't like it when teams draft someone in the first round based on potential, though at pick #31, its more of a 2nd round pick.

I hope the Eagles pick anyone of the folloing players, in order from best to worst:

1. Mike Williams
    2. Derrick Johnson
    3. Braylon Edwards
    4. Elton Brown
    5. Steve Baas
    6. Troy Williamson
    7. Mark Clayton
    8. Heath Miller
    9. who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Wait a minute,

You rate Who Cares that low on your pool?

That's silly, Who Cares is going top 4

7. Who Cares' individual workouts sucked ass. Plus he scored the lowest on the wonderlic test. He shouldn't even be on the list but who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

8. who cares what?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa
    Who Cares' individual workouts sucked ass. Plus he scored the lowest on the wonderlic test. He shouldn't even be on the list but who cares.
    Who Cares....

...Actually scored higher on his test then Ron Mexico (er Mike Vick)

You're thinking of Who Gives a Fuck....

10. Linebackers. Fast ones. We lost Forman and Sharper in the off-season.
    o_O