Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Taiko: Drum Master $29.99 at ebgames.com

I don't understand how a package that left Jersey City, 20 minutes from my house, at 10 A.M. failed to get to my house all day. Meanwhile my other package made it from Louisville to my house in 4.5 hours.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    I don't understand how a package that left Jersey City, 20 minutes from my house, at 10 A.M. failed to get to my house all day. Meanwhile my other package made it from Louisville to my house in 4.5 hours.
    HAHAHA I noticed that too..but I'm in Queens, NY. How the hell did they ship this? I would think Priority Mail which takes 2-3 business days. Its been what? 4 days already and no packages. I'm in no rush anyways, Hot Shots Golf on the PS2 and PSP is taking up much of my time.

3. Got mine in the mail on Tuesday. However, the cheap used game I ordered to use the saver coupon hasn't arrived yet.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    Got mine in the mail on Tuesday. However, the cheap used game I ordered to use the saver coupon hasn't arrived yet.
    HAHAH what fools. Instead of shipping both at the same time, they rather spend more money on shipping..what idiots.

5. Guess I was wrong. Found out it was on my door step just when I was about to leave. Damn people cant ring the door bell?!

Seriously. My beatmania controller was delivered literally as I woke up on friday, like 2 minutes afterwards, and nobody rang the bell.

Taiko was on the stoop when I came home from work.

My den is a lot louder than it used to be.

Goddamn I was geeking out so much when I was opening the packages..I was taking pictures and shit. I hadn't felt that much excitement opening a video game in years.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Anyone know where I can get just a drum?
    dunno if you're still looking for an extra taiko, but someone at CAG said that Gamestop is supposedly selling the RedOctane drums for $15 in-store. i tried looking for a product page at GS but came up with nothing. if it's true, then that's a pretty good deal on an extra set.

8. I'll have ot check it out then.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com