Thread: Pen & Ink Drawing

1. Pen & Ink Drawing

Did this for my Drawing II class

2. Those buildings look pretty nice, I don't know if it was a good idea to put the girl there, though.

3. You should title it "Giant Slut Emerges From Tunnel".

4. Haha. I plan on adding more to this drawing soon. The girl and the background came from a Makes and Models magazine. This issue www.makesandmodels.com/september_models.php (girl is Jessica)

5. You've mimicked the wall texture and perspective remarkably well. The girl seems to be having perspective issues though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. The slut ruins this picture.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. I can see how the perspective is off with the girl especially with the platform to the right of her. She's too tall for where she's standing. Hmm. Ah well. I'm working on a still life right now so I'll post it when I'm done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire76
    I can see how the perspective is off with the girl especially with the platform to the right of her. She's too tall for where she's standing. Hmm. Ah well. I'm working on a still life right now so I'll post it when I'm done with it.
    I don't think people care about the perspective where the girl is concerned. I think they care that you scummed up an otherwise pretty decent drawing with some ugly, hairsprayed slut. Keep your subjects interesting. She is not.
    Last edited by Scourge; 26 Apr 2005 at 02:12 PM.

9. yeah
    you ruined that picture with that ho.

seriously. you fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. Whats an "Invironment" ?
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers