Thread: Basilisk ~Kouga Ninpou Chou~

1. Basilisk ~Kouga Ninpou Chou~

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.p...anime&aid=2436

It's a badass anime about Ninjas by Gonzo, need I say more?

Anyone catch this yet? The first battle was crazy as fuck.

2. this series was definitely badass, cant believe that there isnt any tnl love

ninja scroll + bloodbath = basilisk

D_N_G-sama definitely recommends

3. My friend said he liked this because all the girls had huge tits.

The manga is real good. Bloody and kind of tragic. Especially if you happen to start liking any of the characters.

5. I downloaded this I just haven't started it yet. I'll watch some and give my feedback
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

6. Sob, I just started the first episode and it's subbed in turkish god damn it lol.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

7. I watched the first episode and I thought it was great. I'll post again after I watch the whole series. Good stuff so far.

8. I think there is a live action movie of this also. I remember reading about it being in production. I just saw a trailer for the movie called "shinobi" which is out on dvd and it seems to be really inspired or based on this series.

I started the manga a looong time ago but quit for some reason. I need to start back up on it since I finished some stuff I was reading.

(edit)
    see

Sorry couldn't find the english verison.
    Last edited by Rtificial; 15 Jun 2008 at 04:08 PM.