Thread: Polytechnic University Anime Fest - April 30th

1. Polytechnic University Anime Fest - April 30th

http://s94187492.onlinehome.us/forum...opic.php?t=426

So, the college I used to attend is throwing a small con. Lots of games and showings within. Give them an e-mail to sign up.
    It's in what is one of the few nice areas of Brooklyn. Easy as sin to get to by train. People should go. That would be awesome.

2. i'd be interested in going, but my girlfriend and her sister are having their double birthday celebration that day. i guess it could be ok enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    It's in what is one of the few nice areas of Brooklyn.
    LOL!
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. yes.

5. don't be sad. soon enough you'll be engrossed in an orgy of disgusting fat otadork muhfuggas that drool over the sight of actual female. then you can become their otaking be regaling them with stories of having once been on a date with a real girl. even if it's a lie, they'll probably still believe you. HOPE AWAITS!

I COMMAND THEE, SMELL MY FINGERS!!!!
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. Heh. I went, and there were around eight people besides me that attended that didn't go to Poly. That meant assloads of time on Sub's Pop'n and IIDX ASCs!
    Saw Wild Zero, 2x2 Shinobuden (WHICH ALL OF YOU SHOULD SEE!), and some old friends. Pretty good times, regardless.