Thread: Pop'n Music 9 for sale/trade / Compact Flash card wanted

1. Pop'n Music 9 for sale/trade / Compact Flash card wanted

I have to purchase a 512MB CompactFlash card for the school since some idiot stole the thing the one day I forget to lock the cabinet up. Since I can't afford the 60/70 retail price, I'm trying to sell this to cover most of the cost. Didn't particularly want to sell this, but I need the money immediately.

Game's in excellent shape. Only a few normal marks on case and disc, of the most hairline in nature. Manual and all that jazz included.

I take Paypal (I'm verified, and will only ship to confirmed addresses) or concealed cash, at your own risk. No money orders or checks, so don't ask. I'll ship it USPS Flat-Rate Priority for $3.80 unless you want to pay for something different. If you use Paypal, I'll get it out within two days (Wednesday at the earliest, I can't make it to the post tomorrow). I have trading credit on this board and eBay experience, so buy in confidence. I'll do international orders but you have to cover extra costs if it's not a US territory.

Please post offers here or any of that jazz. I don't have a set asking price at the moment.

If anybody DOES have a SanDisk or other quality-brand 512MB or 1GB Compact Flash card, I will do a trade. I can pay a small amount difference in Paypal if it's a 1 gig card. You can also check my other sale thread for trade stuff.

Pictures upon request.
    Last edited by Nomi; 25 Apr 2005 at 10:40 PM.