Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can we do something about all the not-work-or-school-safe pics in Sound Off?

1. Eat my ass.

2. I miss CvC.
    They made me feel better about myself.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

3. Who do I have to sleep with in order to get into the "restricted" parts of these forums? Is there something special I have to do or something?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tojo
    Who do I have to sleep with in order to get into the "restricted" parts of these forums?
    Mzo.

5. You have to let him enter your restricted parts.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. I'm waiting until marriage.

Giltch Guest
    NWS material shouldn't just be narrowed down to nakey ladies or...boxes of cocks. I mean, it's not just the naked stuff that can get people in trouble. Anything too much in the area of sex or drugs and the likes should be enough to be considered NWS. Just this morning my Summer School teacher glanced at my screen and saw Sl1p's signature, and I got chewed out pretty bad. That picture doesn't technically contain anything illegal, and neither did Josh's old "Look! No nipples!" sig, but they still both got me in trouble. So isn't that enough to consider things like that "Not Work Safe"?

Yes, yes it should, as I'm always right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojo
    Who do I have to sleep with in order to get into the "restricted" parts of these forums? Is there something special I have to do or something?
    I second this.