Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we do something about all the not-work-or-school-safe pics in Sound Off?

1. Can we do something about all the not-work-or-school-safe pics in Sound Off?

I swear, I'll be poking around a thread in Sound Off on break at school, and all of a sudden BAM box of cocks. BAM orgy thing. All sorts of craziness. Seriously, it has to stop. I can't have someone recognize me and then see something like that on the screen. I'm hated as is.

And, no, I'm not talking about pictures in threads in which they make sense. I know there was a thread of topless women, but, if I recall correctly, the thread had something about that in the title. Then, I go to a thread about papers sucking at the end of the semester (a complaint of which I have myself, right now), and I see rubber penises. Come on, guys. Give it a rest.

2. I blame Ironplant

3. Tru' dat.
    Time for a change

4. Yea, this isnt cool. But the thing is that the mods shouldnt have to regulate it. We used to be able to do it ourselves, what happened. I got banned for posting tubgirl and goatse links (not pics, links) in inappropriate forums.

5. Report them, or you can see if I'm on AIM to take care of it right away.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. Well, the problem was that I was at school and didn't want to scroll down to the picture of cocks to click the "report bad post" link...

7. Theres another one in the 'Masterbation' thread. PLZBANTHX

8. I can disable [img] tags

9. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    I can disable [img] tags
    There he goes again, cutting off the nose to something something...

Someone be a man and post an inapprorpiate pic in here.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.