Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Reliable Industry Insider reveals Revolution 3D info.

1. I'll type M$, Ninty or anything else I want. And what the hell does Gamefaqs or 2001 have to do with anything?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Yup.
    pwn3d.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardknock
    And what the hell does Gamefaqs or 2001 have to do with anything?
    Weren't you paying attention?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hardknock
    I'll type M$, Ninty or anything else I want. And what the hell does Gamefaqs or 2001 have to do with anything?
    Somebody needs introduction to the banstick.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Yup.
    You're confusing genuine enthusiasm over a system that will be out within 8 months by a company who knows what they're doing over a series of mythological gimmicks that may nor not be real, as fanboyism.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. More like a real stick. Bannings are pointless, corporal punishment is the ticket.
    your mom

6. If Nintendo wants to be the "gimmick" or "novelty" alternative in videogaming, I'm all for it. The industry is big (and mature) enough to be able to provide a broader scope of approaches. I don't know why so many are hoping the Revolution sucks/fails.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    I don't know why so many are hoping the Revolution sucks/fails.
    It's not hoping for it, it's knowing that it probably will.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marioparty.jpg 
Views:	796 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	15182  

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    I don't know why so many are hoping the Revolution sucks/fails.
    No one's hoping for it, they're just expecting it. Most people, even the most jaded like Diff have fond memories of Nintendo and are former fans of the company. However, given Nintendo's shitty track record with their last two consoles and last handheld, most people are expecting them to fail. I know there's a lot of people who still swear the GameCube and the DS are the greatest things ever, but no one can argue that Nintendo is foolish and ignorant of what the majority of modern gamers want. Maybe all of this will work out, I don't know, but I put about as much faith in a new Nintendo console as I would a new Sega one.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    No one's hoping for it, they're just expecting it. Most people, even the most jaded like Diff have fond memories of Nintendo and are former fans of the company. However, given Nintendo's shitty track record with their last two consoles and last handheld, most people are expecting them to fail. I know there's a lot of people who still swear the GameCube and the DS are the greatest things ever, but no one can argue that Nintendo is foolish and ignorant of what the majority of modern gamers want. Maybe all of this will work out, I don't know, but I put about as much faith in a new Nintendo console as I would a new Sega one.
    I can't wait for PS3.

Anyways, all I know is we would never have gotten a library as diverse as VJ, the Prime games, and many others on the N64. Sure it doesn't have a zillion games every month but I own 15 + systems anyways...so whatever.

EDIT: I will add, Prime surprised the crap outta me at how perfectly (IMHO of course) it emulated the original 8 and 16-bit games in 3D. And the new Zelda looks to stand up too. For me the only disappointment for major 1st party games was SF Assault.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 26 Apr 2005 at 06:11 PM.

Hey Nintendo! How about no more retarted!