Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "TRUE FANTASY LIVE ONLINE RESURECTED NEW SCREEN FOR XBOX 360," - Tracer

1. toxic's title underneath his username is both original and funny.
    Last edited by BrAnDX105; 28 Apr 2005 at 11:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Is there any actual reason that we're calling this pic TFLO?

I have the suspicion as well that the game will return for Xbox 360, meaning that I will have to own an Xbox 360 as soon as the game comes out. (But who am I kidding - I want a next-gen system bad, I'll probably get one at launch.)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Well I would also like to point to something a friend said about it.

"I remember hearing rumors that Rare was creating a virtual forest as part of the X-box 2 dashboard and that this forest would grow and evolve as you played the system just like those boxes on the PS2 startup screen. Could this be an image of that forest? It certainly looks like Rare-style graphics..."

What's this about the PS2 boxes? They change?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    What's this about the PS2 boxes? They change?
    I guess so. I asked the same thing, so I will just quote him again.

"Yup. When the system is turned on it reads your memory card and based on the number of games you've played it creates a certain number of boxes. The boxes get bigger if you've played one of those games for a long time."

He also said there were a lot of other neat things the PS2 does that no one knows about. He will probably write an article about it for The Gamer's Quarter in the future. I don't know exactly what they all are though.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BrAnDX105
    toxic's title underneath his username is both original and funny.

7. Any of you care to guess at the significance of it being shaped like an "I"?

I certainly have no clue.

8. Supposedly this has been confirmed to be Kameo for the Xbox1, and they're going to release a second screenshot of the X360 version to show the difference.

9. Haha, OWNED.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hardknock
    I hope this is true. Are there any PC MMO games with voice support?
    none that i know of have official voice support, but if you know the people you are playing with, teamspeak works with all mmos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.