Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark of the Wolves and Darkstalkers Headed for PS2

Neo-Geo Mark of the Wolves and Darkstalkers Headed for PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Box
    Capcom announced they will release Vampire DarkStalkers Collection for PlayStation 2 in Japan on May 19. A compilation of the 5 arcade classics, including: Vampire: The Night Warriors, Vampire Hunter, Vampire Savior, Vampire Hunter 2 and Vampire Savior 2. Each game will have Arcade, Versus, Training and Gallery Modes.

- SNK Playmore announced they will release a PS2 version of Garou: Mark of the Wolves in Japan on May 26, for 3800 yen. The game will support online battles. A Limited Edition Bundle Pack will be released on the same date, for 7800 yen, which includes a PS2 version of the arcade joystick Neo-Geo Stick 2.
    I am personally more excited about Darkstalkers, since a perfect port of many of them has never happened.

2. Aww shit. Makes me sad, because it gives me one more reason to not need my DC anymore. Makes my happy, because it is online, and works on a system I have attached to my TV.

Come to America!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. I heard the online for SvC Chaos wasn't that hot, though. MotW deserves better. Hopefully they can pull together some decent netcode for the inevitable Xbox port.
    -Kyo

4. This better make it across the Pacific or I'm going to be hunting down some Nips.
    Time for a change

5. I was just thinking about Mark of the Wolves, and how I hate playing it on my DC because my Saturn controller converter is an unreliable piece of shit.

Please come to NA.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Aww shit. Makes me sad, because it gives me one more reason to not need my DC anymore. Makes my happy, because it is online, and works on a system I have attached to my TV.
    Yeah guy, for reals.

All I need is a decent port of the original Jet Grind Radio (never going to happen) and I'll be happy.

6. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    This better make it across the Pacific or I'm going to be hunting down some Nips.
    Actually, you should be hunting whitey roundeyes- they would be responsible for it not coming stateside.

7. Dammit Yoshi!! I was gonna post that.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. I'm very happy about MoTW though now I can play it with a cord that goes somewhere!

9. Silver, see MAME.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

10. I want online MOTW in the US.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.