Thread: The 4th Fresh Games Game

1. The 4th Fresh Games Game

It's a flipping lame golf game! What the hell, Fresh Games? I thought you were gonna release titles that would otherwise be overlooked because they're "niche". This golf game is a poor rip-off of Hot Shots Golf 3 except that it lacks the personality of the Hot Shots series. Bad call Eidos. Bad call!!!!

TRUE disappointment!!!!!!!!

2. Yup, hoardes of people are trampling each other to get to those action golf games....

3. Very disappointing.

Where's my Gekisha Boy 2 domestic release, Fresh Games?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Guys, this is Eidos, the same bozos that drove their only two decent franchises (TR and LoK) into the ground. What do you expect?

5. All hope is lost..

6. Originally posted by TriForce
    Guys, this is Eidos, the same bozos that drove their only two decent franchises (TR and LoK) into the ground. What do you expect?
    I thought releasing games like Mad Maestro and Mr. Mosquito showed Eidos waws gonna take chances/risks for the niche market/gamer but golf?

7. Not just golf, but a series already established here. This goes well with the last choice (Legaia 2).

Note how hilarious it will be to see Fresh Games' "kooky" stamp on Hot Shots Golf and Legaia 2. Haha.

8. Originally posted by sleeveboy

Where's my Gekisha Boy 2 domestic release, Fresh Games?
    That's what I'm talkin' about Sleeveboy !!
    Damn, even Euro gamers are getting it...

With the original game being recently released on PSone in Japan, Eidos/Fresh Games or Working Designs could bring them both to the US

- Kabuki