Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brainstorm: THIS is what SMB DS NEEDS.

1. Brainstorm: THIS is what SMB DS NEEDS.

The last week I have been thinking about what would make SMB DS a killer app (for me anyways). Well besides whatever they put into the main game, how about a custom level edit mode that would let you use the stylus and touch panel to create your own classic SMB maps to play? Use the touch screen as a grid to add as many blocks, hills, enemies, whatever you want.

Voice of Joel: "Whattaya think, sirs?"

2. If you could trade them over WiFi and download them online then a hearty "kinda cool".

3. Just as long as it doesn't include e-cards that Nintendo doesn't bother to release, I'd be all for it.

4. Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    If you could trade them over WiFi and download them online then a hearty "kinda cool".
    *Thumbs up*

5. It is now your job to make it happen. When it gets released and this new feature isn't in the game you are to blame.

See? That is the kind of pressure new ideas at TNL bring. Can you handle it?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    It is now your job to make it happen. When it gets released and this new feature isn't in the game you are to blame.

See? That is the kind of pressure new ideas at TNL bring. Can you handle it?
    No.

I dunno if I can handle it if I never see this sort of feature.

7. You better get started on the letter writing campaign. Start paying old people to write letters, thats what religeous groups do.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    You better get started on the letter writing campaign. Start paying old people to write letters, thats what religeous groups do.
    Good Idea!

Can we hire your sunday school or driver's ed classmates?

On a more serious note, I can't see SMB not having a level design, with the tools available now, it would be a surefire hit. Perhaps they could also include multi-player levels.

Nintendo will wipe their asses with your letter, then make the game like Gumshoe where you can't even control Mario directly but have to use the touchscreen for shit and fucking blow in the mic to make him jump.

Goddamned Nintendo.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. lol.

It is getting harder and harder to defend them...but they still make good stuff