Thread: Fear Effect: Inferno

1. Fear Effect: Inferno

Don't think anyone's mentioned this game:

Clickie Me!

Sounds like a hentai... anyway, it seems intriguing though I have yet to play any of the Fear Effect games. I have FE1 but haven't opened it yet...

-Search

2. American hentai?

The original FE really isn't too shoddy of a game at all... I ought to pick up the sequel, too...

Hopefully this one will keep up the relatively good streak...

3. Originally posted by Metal_Slug
    Hopefully this one will keep up the relatively good streak...
    First one had a bit of "nudity"... second had lesbians... third one....
    Ah, screw this, I'll just get interactive DVD pron.
    ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA

4. Fear Effect really wasn't a good game, survival horror or otherwise. Looks like Eidos just keeps reaching for more and more racy and gruesome scenes in hopes that their 'edge' in the series will mask the boring gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

I played Fear Effect 1 briefly. The atmosphere was pretty cool.

As for the lesbianism in the second game... am I the only guy left who thinks women are more attractive if they are heterosexual? Those Fear Effect 2 ads made me less likely to buy their game.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    fear effect 3? meh....

*goes back to stare at the wall*

7. Whatever guys !

I actually did like FE. It was fun action game, great graphics for PSX, and they tried something new at that time with a style close to cell shading. It was a cool mix of hk action with chinese mythology, and had some cool intense scenes.

I didnt like FE 2 that much, since there are few things I thought could have been better, like the lack of clues on some of the later puzzles, or no saves between bosses, and those puzzles I mentioned before, which would lead to you to immediate death, thus forcing you to replay last few boss and puzzle sequences all over again

Still, I will be looking forward the 3rd installment. I didnt even know it was in the works, before this thread, so its a good news to me. There are never too many action games, and my PS2 will be quite busy

8. Well its a better reason for the horny ones to buy a system then DOA volleyball.