Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Universe!

1. This sounds absolutely god aweful.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    WTF. No common servers on 360, no HDD support on PS2, and no 16:9 on PC? Sega is trying hard not to sell this to me.
    Of course this is sega we're talking about, they never knew what they hell they were doing to begin with.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    WTF. No common servers on 360, no HDD support on PS2, and no 16:9 on PC? Sega is trying hard not to sell this to me.
    lets just say sega better be glad there isnt another viable sci-fi online game out there with japanese art style and magic, or else this october would that much easier on my wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

4. If they're making this another fake MMORPG, october is gonna be much easier on my wallet.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

Honestly, everyone even considering picking this up should buy Guild Wars Nightfall instead. There is zero chance this will be a more polished game than that.

6. That what you're playing nowadays Yoshi-Kun?

Nah. That one isn't out until 10/26. Honestly, the only thing I am playing online these days is TNL Bitchfest 06.

8. well yoshi, i do plan on picking that up too, but heres the thing. I want a good sci-fi themed game, like star wars galaxies used to be. guild wars is nice but honestly its the same medevil stuff we got before, and if you really like playing pve, then again guild wars can accomidate you, but only as an afterthought, its pretty much a diversion to set you up for pvp. so while i have pondered the redundency of buying both games in october( and its worse for me, since city of heroes/villians is getting its next issue then and adding a lot of stuff heroside that i have been begging for), they really serve different purposes(besides, whens the last time you actually logged into guild wars:P )
    Last edited by frostwolf ex; 15 Sep 2006 at 04:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

9. How excatly does Guild Wars play, anyway?

On a PSU note, I've heard "rumors" that the 360 version is on it's own server because 360 users don't have to pay monthly fees to play. I don't know how much I believe this yet, but it would explain alot.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geen View Post
    How excatly does Guild Wars play, anyway?
    More direct/indirect with the style of Diablo or Dungeon Seige and I like it that way. Only problem, I don't have a way of controlling my NPC's in battle, but they do well enough to do thier job anyway.

I hope MS doesn't allow that double-fee crap they pulled when PSO was given it's own servers. If sega wants money that badly, they should leave access for silver and allow them to work from things indepentent of live cause it's too restrictive when it comes to playing multi-platform.