Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modem for Xbox live

1. You can't really just buy a new cable modem. The cable provider has to register the individual modem with their network (at least Comcast does), so nothing else but a registered modem will connect. Unless you call your provider and ask them about it, buying a second cable modem probably won't do you any good.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    Bandit: how much does one of those cost?
    Dont know. Anywhere from $50-100? The site I found out about it was selling it for $50+$5 shipping but it was one of those 1 day deals. They might have it again if they get more. If I do see it, I'll post the link.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Meanwhile, your device thinks it’s hardwired into the network, so it’s like a trip to the mini golf course: you won’t need any drivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    What’s better, this smart little bugger makes transitions between two separate networks as seamless as a rubber miniskirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    The quality of their support rivals that of something you’d find in the underwear drawer of Morganna “the Kissing Bandit.”
    you forgot, it spits out data as fast as a projectile vomitter after a shot of Tequilla.

and it looks as hot as Pamela Anderson after she's hiked through the Mohave naked.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Dont know. Anywhere from $50-100? The site I found out about it was selling it for $50+$5 shipping but it was one of those 1 day deals. They might have it again if they get more. If I do see it, I'll post the link.
    http://www.woot.com/
    Ends today, I guess.