Thread: Ride the Mammoth

1. Ride the Mammoth

Hey,
    This is my first post here, so my salutations to all and everyone...I'm curious if anyone has seen the ESUVEE commercials on tv... the ones with the wolly mammoth type things? Well, they made a game out of it that is hilarious. (I believe this was created from $$$ resulting from a ford SUV rollover settlement… can anyone verify this?)

I know that I can drive my SUV, but I think that a lot of people could benefit from checking out this game. As a side note, it's hilarious… I dropped the PSI to 20 and tried to do powerslides!
    http://www.esuvee.com/landing.html

2. So what exactly was the point of them making this rather crappy game?

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    So what exactly was the point of them making this rather crappy game?
    Advertising?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. I fucked around with this thing for ten minutes and I have no idea what company it's for. Also, any SUV that controlls like the thing in the video game isn't worth the cost of the parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    I fucked around with this thing for ten minutes and I have no idea what company it's for. Also, any SUV that controlls like the thing in the video game isn't worth the cost of the parts.
    Yeah, wait a second...

who made that commercial?

It's just a general SUV safety thing, right? Maybe they're "getting the message out" that SUVs aren't just stupid and expensive, but dangerous when driven by idiots.
    My Backloggery

6. So, this is a PSA?

That's why it won't let me do fun things like jump over shit and take tight turns at 120?

I just tried this out, it sucks. I hate everyone involved in getting it in my home.
    My Backloggery