Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega announces Virtua Tennis for PSP.

1. Sega announces Virtua Tennis for PSP.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/611/611244p1.html

Slag Sega all you want, but Virtua Tennis on PSP = YES. Fuck yes, even.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. my sympathies to the DS by the end of the year!

3. BEST NEWS EVER! Don't you fuck this one up Sega!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. I'm all over this as soon as I get a PSP if it's out. They better include a lot of the cool training/mini games.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. This, along with a Sonic game on the PSP. Fucking awesome. Time to get Tennis 2K2.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Virtua Tennis on DC is one of my favorite games ever. Good move for once, Sega.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. This will probably be the best version of Virtua Tennis if you don't have to "switch sides" in multi-player games, since everyone will have their own screen. If they make it online, it will be one of the greatest games EVAR!!11
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    my sympathies to the DS by the end of the year!
    Yep. Who needs Castlevania or online Mario Kart when you can play tennis.

My PSP is gathering just as much dust as the DS. They both blew their loads at launch. The PSP was just a little more sticky afterwards.

9. Ive had wayyyyyyyyyyyy more fun with the last few tennis games (Mario Tennis N64/GBC, Virtua Tennis, Top Spin) than I have the last few Castlevania games and the last few Mario Kart games.

PSP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    PSP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS.
    Yep. Hardware wise. They are like a 2/10 and a 1/10 in the software department, but the DS has better games that have been announced for the future so far.