Page 13 of 506 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Totally called this in the E3 predictions thread, that 360's main eyecatch image would be the earth turning into the 360 logo.

Also, the Phantom is the hottest-looking console ever. Minimalist design + Stormtrooper color scheme = HAWT
    It seems like it has a blue tint to it though. Storm troopers don't have blue on them.

I'm really digging the branding they're doing with this. It's like the Xbox, similar in style, but different. You can tell the two are connected.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Quote Originally Posted by FM Nick
    Oh, well... that makes it better.

Here is my setup. Kinda clunky, but I find that the Ps2 is the greatest tool for all of the rest of the systems.

your TV is too fierce!

3. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd
    No, we haven't. I actually read the whole thread (unlike some people) and no one here mentions the watermark or SA. I wouldn't have posted about it if someone had said something.
    I said the thread there. On SA. This isn't a joke we're all in on ever there, it certainly wasn't presented as such. It may or may not be real, but this is not some elaborate scheme to fuck up gaming media everywhere, and it's not the result of a PS thread.

4. I really dislike the memory card it looks like a cheap 70s item
    like it came from the 70s and that sucks
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    It may or may not be real...
    You should be a detective.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    You should be a detective.
    I may or may not take your advice!

7. lol.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    I really dislike the memory card it looks like a cheap 70s item
    like it came from the 70s and that sucks
    Natural regression. The PS2 looked very 80's. This was the obvious step.

On that note, this system would look so much cooler with a bit of faux wood finish.

9. If we're going that retro, why can't M$ go back to the VCS joystick, except put 8 buttons on it instead of one.

10. I think they should copy the Master Systems look. Nothing looked more rad than the Master System. Looking at one makes me want to drink pepsi like Michael J Fox and and flip down the shades that are attached to my glasses and maybe sinch my Z Cavarichis just a little but more. It's that cool.
    o_O