Page 4 of 506 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    look at the larger hi-res shot at xboxscene. its most definately the same xbox style usb "hole".
    Might be for backward compatibility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wolffen
    Compared to these?

I think it's a big step up compared to those.
    Yeah, I do think it looks worse than the Xbox and GC. It really does look like a no name brand DVD player you'd buy at a grocery store. It's just the colors (shitty silver and different colored tray, wtf?) the fact that the things under the disk tray are not perfectly centered (slightly to the right; what is this a penis joke?) and the shitty start button which is much too large and much to shitty of a green color.

A good looking system could come from this, but a good looking system this is not yet.

3. I think it looks hideous. But I also think it looks very, very fake.

If it isn't, though, LOL.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Yeah, I do think it looks worse than the Xbox and GC. It really does look like a no name brand DVD player you'd buy at a grocery store. It's just the colors (shitty silver and different colored tray, wtf?) the fact that the things under the disk tray are not perfectly centered (slightly to the right; what is this a penis joke?) and the shitty start button which is much too large and much to shitty of a green color.

A good looking system could come from this, but a good looking system this is not yet.
    i dont think that large anomally is the start button like it was on the first system. i think its just there for "effect". id say the button next tot he memory port b is the power, since the eject is next to the tray.

5. Than it's even more stupid for that huge ugly thing to be there. Why don't they just strap a large purple dildo there instead?
    Last edited by Opaque; 22 Apr 2005 at 10:53 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Than it's even stupid for that huge ugly thing to be there. Why don't they just strap a large purple dildo there instead?
    I would more quickly buy this, actually.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Hello Tivo unit!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. It'd be a hell of a converstation piece at that point.

edit: said in reply to Opaque's last remark.

9. I like the handle on the GC.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    i dont think that large anomally is the start button like it was on the first system. i think its just there for "effect". id say the button next tot he memory port b is the power, since the eject is next to the tray.
    That button by the second memory card slot has those three little wave things next to it, so my money is on it being to detect wireless devices or something to that effect. There wouldn't be a power logo on the other thing if it didn't turn it on.