Page 504 of 506 FirstFirst ... 490500502503504505506 LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5052

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread.

1. Just Cause seems ok. Decent visuals though the vehicles and enemies are low poly. The environment looks fine and the framerate is ok though there is some slowdown here and there. Your character sure can take a ton of bullets (though an explosion pretty much wipes you out). I could myself picking this up for 30 bucks or less.

On a side note, this demo looks MUCH better than the pc demo which also came out. The pc version looks like a port of the xbox version or something. The pc one doesn't even widescreen support either..blech.

2. I didn't like the demo at all.

The cars and characters look horrible and the controlls and physics aren't tight enough for what they're trying to get you to do. It's really, really hard to parachute down and land on the guys car and even if you do, how the fuck do you fight him? I couldn't find a gun anywhere.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    I didn't like the demo at all.

The cars and characters look horrible and the controlls and physics aren't tight enough for what they're trying to get you to do. It's really, really hard to parachute down and land on the guys car and even if you do, how the fuck do you fight him? I couldn't find a gun anywhere.

Yea the control is not so good on foot, boat, car, parashoot...etc. They can fix that I hope. As for the gun you have to select it when the dpad (you have a cheap pistol).

I could see this game being a little fun if they fix things up but I doubt they will. Too bad this wasn't an original 360 game and not one started on the ps2 and xbox.
    Last edited by raystorm; 24 Aug 2006 at 04:46 PM.

4. Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Live right now? Nothing on my network has changed, I ran the network test on the 360 and everything is fine up until it tries to log into Live, and I reset my router/cable modem just in case. Anyone?

EDIT: Never mind, working now.
    Last edited by K3V; 24 Aug 2006 at 05:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. Just Cause isnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. Its kinda fun climbing a gaint mountain then jump. Its alright at best. The gun play isnt that hot. I would prefer not having to auto aim. Anyone know how/where I can find the grapple gun thing? If you already have it on you I sure couldnt figure it out.
    Test Drive is boring IMO.

FEAR is going to be a Day 1 for me now BTW.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. I decided against going out and buying a magazine for the FEAR demo since it's probably going to com out over market place any day now.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    I decided against going out and buying a magazine for the FEAR demo since it's probably going to com out over market place any day now.
    Most likely. I was going to let my sub to OXM run out but now I'm not so sure. They had a decent issue this month.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan
    As well as the test Drive Unlimited demo.
    That's been up for more than a month.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    That's been up for more than a month.

Its a new demo. Its more polished and offers different cars.

10. Ah. My bad.