Page 505 of 506 FirstFirst ... 491501503504505506 LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5052

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread.

1. Not going to wade through 100+ pages for this simple question:

I'm getting a 360 and was wondering if there's any danger of keeping it vertical, like there was with the PS2. Is it safer to keep it horizontal?

2. Well mine broke when it was horizontal, so I doubt it. But really there's no way to tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

I keep my horizontal and have had no problems, but I have no way of knowing if that is causal or not.

4. Mines horizontal too. I get DRE's sometimes, but thats usually with Burnout Revenge which I got off of ebay (it is scratched).

5. From what I understand horizontal is better for cooling becuase there's vents on the side; standing it up will cover some of those vents.

Trust me, you don't need to give your system any help overheating. Keep it Horizontal.

6. They put up 2 videos of the cartoon Viva Pinata up last night.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    From what I understand horizontal is better for cooling becuase there's vents on the side; standing it up will cover some of those vents.

Trust me, you don't need to give your system any help overheating. Keep it Horizontal.
    Well, when the system is vertical its possible that heat transfer is better to compensate for those missing slots. Heat rising and all.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Well, when the system is vertical its possible that heat transfer is better to compensate for those missing slots. Heat rising and all.
    The side you would put down is fully vented where as the side you would put up only has a one inch vent because of the HDD, so you'd really be hurting yourself by giving all the rising heat a one inch gap to go out of. Especially when you consider that when lying horizontal there's also a spanning rows of vents on the top right and left.

You'd know stuff like that if you actually owned a 360 and weren't just commenting on things you know nothing about.

9. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1134703573450
    Here you go if you are interested in standing it up vertically.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    I didn't like the demo at all.

The cars and characters look horrible and the controlls and physics aren't tight enough for what they're trying to get you to do. It's really, really hard to parachute down and land on the guys car and even if you do, how the fuck do you fight him? I couldn't find a gun anywhere.
    I absolutely hated it too... although I landed the jump at the beginning my first try. It just seemed like a budget PS2 game to me in terms of production value. There was terrible popup which is fine if the game actually looked good, but it looked like ass. I hated the controls too, I was constantly fighting with my controller to get it to do what I wanted it to. A buddy of mine thought it was fun, but we had to disagree there.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com