Page 5 of 506 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread.

Looks like the front of the Phantom

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    That button by the second memory card slot has those three little wave things next to it, so my money is on it being to detect wireless devices or something to that effect. There wouldn't be a power logo on the other thing if it didn't turn it on.
    Wireless Internet, perhaps?

3. It's the real deal people. Pic 1 is with the optional 40GB HD installed, Pic 2 is the "default" cover (place hold) for the base model, covering the space where the real HD would go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zomg3zt.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	15113   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3226781689167546.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	15114  
    Last edited by jaysun; 23 Apr 2005 at 12:23 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    i agree. especially after the last colony shot of a supposed piece of the exterior of the system (which resembled a g5 mac grill). i dont see any of that influence on this design. xboxscene has a large hi-res pic of this same picture on their site.
    The colony shot is most likely shot from the back of the unit. The grill in that pic is the backside of the X360, most likely.

look at the larger hi-res shot at xboxscene. its most definately the same xbox style usb "hole".
    That black "hole" are isn't a controller port. I think it's the infrared receiver for a dvd remote.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    prototype X-Box 359:

That's still a killer design. As for the XBOX 360, wait until the MTV special, geez.

6. The gamecubes cube design is slick and well done. THe colour purple is what ruins it (and the handle).
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. all I can say is LOL at the design

it really does look like a cheap tacky wal-mart dvd player hell I think i saw in Toys R Us a Mickey Mouse DVD player for kids with a similar shape
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysun
    It's the real deal people. Pic 1 is with the optional 40GB HD installed, Pic 2 is the "default" cover (place hold) for the base model, covering the space where the real HD would go.
    Jesus Christ. There aren't enough LOLs for this design.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    prototype X-Box 359:

Oh wow, is that what the Phantom looked like?

Hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    That black "hole" are isn't a controller port. I think it's the infrared receiver for a dvd remote.
    I would think if they were ditching controller wires they may as well consider ditching infared, but I guess not.