Page 2 of 506 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread.

1. Quote Originally Posted by help
    Yes stupid, we'll see...

Jesus some people are thick..

It's been touched up but that is the final console.
    How about you stop posting like a fucking tool, noob? Why did you have to fuck up the thread already?

2. if this is the final design looks like itll be alot smaller which is good and wireless controllers seem to be a must which will be good

but the overall design seems a bit generic kinda boring
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    but the overall design seems a bit generic kinda boring
    I agree, I hope this isn't the final design. The system needs a little more pizazz to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. If Xbox taught us anything, it was that Microsoft wants to design a system that will live next to your other AV hardware without making a scene. This design firmly fits into that tradition. They arent interested in standing out because people dont want their AV shit to be purple and stand out and shit.

I think the design is pretty hot and it will go over well.

5. I don't even think this is the final design.
    o_O

6. The longer I look at this, the more I like it. Not what I expected, but after looking at the larger pic, I'm believing more and more that this is it. Curious to see what happens on the 12th.

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    If Xbox taught us anything, it was that Microsoft wants to design a system that will live next to your other AV hardware without making a scene. This design firmly fits into that tradition. They arent interested in standing out because people dont want their AV shit to be purple and stand out and shit.
    I don't think that is what is being said here.

Like Apple or not (not you directly, people in general), most people will at least agree that they make some pretty nicely designed computers. Their designs are simple, and can live perfectly with other AV devices, without having to be purple or stand out.

The problem with this design is that it looks like they were trying VERY HARD to make something stylish, but didn't accomplish it. Instead of looking simple, but nice, it looks rather boring. To me, this looks like a cheapy DVD player that you would buy at Wal-mart. That big power button, for example, looks horribly out of place.

As of now, I don't think that this is going to be the final design. I think that Microsoft would put more effort into the design of the Xbox 2, after the beating they took over the design of the original.

Of course, I think a lot of the design of Microsoft's hardware products have been piss poor, so I guess it is totally possible that this could be the real deal. (Hopefully they learned something from their Optical Mouse by Starck, though.)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. That Optical Mouse by Starck is fucking terrible. It looks like a vagina. I like vaginas but that doesnt mean I want to use one as a pointing device.

9. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    That Optical Mouse by Starck is fucking terrible. It looks like a vagina. I like vaginas but that doesnt mean I want to use one as a pointing device.
    Why do you dirty mind having people always got to ruin things...
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.