Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: New 2D Metroid for DS

1. New 2D Metroid for DS

2. How dare Nintendo make me want a DS. Anything Metroid in 2D can't help but rule. That Zelda subtitle is horrible in so many ways.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 13 May 2005 at 11:05 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. OMG!! IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! wait....theres no pics yet.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    How dare Nintendo make me want a DS. Anything Metroid in 2D can't help but rule.
    Except for Metroid 2, which sucked, and Metroid Fusion, which a 3 year old could beat with their eyes closed. Yea, Super Metroid is the best game ever but your stupid, cliched statements make me angry.

Anyway, I wish I could say, "that is an exciting, interesting lineup" but I cannot. Yet again, Nintendo is trotting out updates to franchises I got bored off 8 years ago. Mario Party 7? This is embarrassing. At least I know Nintendo doesnt want people like me as a customer anymore.
    Last edited by diffusionx; 13 May 2005 at 09:44 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Except for Metroid 2, which sucked, and Metroid Fusion, which a 3 year old could beat with their eyes closed.
    Metroid II was great, especially for the time, and used the limits of the GB perfectly.

Metroid Fusion sucked, but it was definitely harder than Super or II.

And Zero Mission is awesome. I actually prefer it to Super in some ways, so there's still some life in the 2D series.

6. None of the Metroids sucked, especially Fusion. You guys are crazy. I can think of alot worse.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Except for Metroid 2, which sucked, and Metroid Fusion, which a 3 year old could beat with their eyes closed. Yea, Super Metroid is the best game ever but your stupid, cliched statements make me angry.
    Total, word.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Destro777
    None of the Metroids sucked, especially Fusion. You guys are crazy. I can think of alot worse.
    Fusion sucked.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Fusion wouldn't have been terrible if it was a Metroid clone rather than an actual Metroid game, complete with "Metroid 4" in the beginning.

Well, the DS lineup is better than the GameCube and GBA combined. I'm not sure if that is bad or good.