Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess HD (Wii U)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    godamnit...that's it. I declare today national "Replay Majora's Mask" Day. So put on your beer goggles and be prepared to tell your 64 she looks pretty.
    Can't you also play it on that Zelda disc that everyone had to mail in their stupid UPC's if you bought 2 Nintendo games or something?

The easiest way for me to play MM is through my N64 so it'll definitely take a big amount of adjustment, I just hate the thought of restarting it or picking up where I left off as I don't want to repeat the same dungeons that gave me headaches but it will also be a bitch to relearn stuff at that specific point since I forgot alot of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    One thing, I thought Wind Wanker did right was tie into Ocarina.I was pretty surprised when you find out that the Hyrule in Ocarina was sunk,and your adventures were taking place on the ocean above it.I was really disappointed when I found out that I couldnt explore more of it,but the castle though.
    Yeah that was awesome.

I really love how they use continuity of past Zelda games, especially that particular use so I wonder how they will explain how Twilight Princess will tie to Wind Waker. I'm guessing it'll be like a bunch of years later (like 100 or more) and the water dries up and its back to Hyrule again or some type of shit like that.
    Last edited by Will; 24 May 2005 at 01:49 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Can't you also play it on that Zelda disc that everyone had to mail in their stupid UPC's if you bought 2 Nintendo games or something?
    I dont think that one was on there, Will. Matter of fact, I think it was the one game left off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    I really love how they use continuity of past Zelda games, especially that particular use so I wonder how they will explain how Twilight Princess will tie to Wind Waker. I'm guessing it'll be like a bunch of years later (like 100 or more) and the water dries up and its back to Hyrule again or some type of shit like that.
    Some friends I have at work heard that this new game will take place between Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker - right before Hyrule floods over . I guess a guy they knew who went to E3, and was told that, told them.I'm sure we have people here who went to E3 and can call bullshit on that if its the case.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    I dont think that one was on there, Will. Matter of fact, I think it was the one game left off of it.
    You sure man? There were two of them, one bonus disc was with the pre-order of Wind Waker and the other, I could have sworn had Majoras Mask with some other Zelda game with the whole UPC thing.

Some friends I have at work heard that this new game will take place between Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker - right before Hyrule floods over . I guess a guy they knew who went to E3, and was told that, told them.I'm sure we have people here who went to E3 and can call bullshit on that if its the case.
    Hmm, that would be viable too although they'd have to explain why Hyrule was bigger (well they don't HAVE to but just for the sake of appearances). It seems like they are wedging in various points of the timeline if this is true, kind of like how Iga is doing with the Castlevania games.
    Last edited by Will; 24 May 2005 at 02:26 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    You sure man? There were two of them, one bonus disc was with the pre-order of Wind Waker and the other, I could have sworn had Majoras Mask with some other Zelda game with the whole UPC thing.
    Shit. . Okay, just double checked. I'm wrong. The one game that isnt on that disc is The Link to The Past.Majoras Mask is on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Hmm, that would be viable too although they'd have to explain why Hyrule was bigger (well they don't HAVE to but just for the sake of appearances). It seems like they are wedging in various points of the timeline if this is true, kind of like how Iga is doing with the Castlevania games.
    And, you know the more I think about it, the more I dont like them wedging this new Zelda in between there like that.Maybe because we know Ganon gets the upperhand on Hyrule in the end, no matter what, but also because I really liked the way Wind Wanker seemed close to Ocarina in a way.Like when you go into the basement of the Hyrulian Castle you can see on the Gothic windows the faces of the Sages from Ocarina, the Zora girl, Link's little elf tree girl-friend,the Goron sage, etc.Maked it kind of seem like the whole flood thing didnt happen TOO long ago and you were picking up on the story where Ocarina left off.

5. I <3 the Sage stainglasses in the underwater Hyrule; they were awesome.

Wind Waker was a bad Zelda game, but that still makes it ten times better than all the other crap out there. The sailing scavenger hunt was the only gay bit.

Oh and LOZEL at Cow playing Zelda when he was 1.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman

Yeah theres a 700 something meg video out from E3 with i think some one from IGN talking to Miyamoto and Anoumura (or how ever you spell his name cant remember its too fucking early in the morning) and some one else while showing gameplay footage and the IGN guy asks when this game takes place and they said it's a couple decades after OOT, so it falls right in the middle, I think they said WW takes place like 100 years or 200 years after OOT
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. here's a torrent for the 700 meg video

http://www.titaniumtorrents.com/torr...ails.php?id=47
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

You damn straight I hated Zelda II since I was 1 and a half.

Anyway wether you play MM on the bonus disc or not, they didn't update the graphics or anything.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. Those good N64 games need a graphics revamp desperately. Id love to go back and play some of the few N64 games I liked but I know Ill be repulsed by the blurry textures and lack of detail. Itd be cool if there was some fans working on that for an emulator or something, but I know Nintendo (who supposedly loves their fans) would C&D right away.

10. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Those good N64 games need a graphics revamp desperately. Id love to go back and play some of the few N64 games I liked but I know Ill be repulsed by the blurry textures and lack of detail. Itd be cool if there was some fans working on that for an emulator or something, but I know Nintendo (who supposedly loves their fans) would C&D right away.

for Project64 (i think that's what the emulator is called) there are texture repacks for it which replace the original N64 textures with sharp high res ones

I know there was one for OOT that was pretty damn nice

I tried it out and it made a good bit of difference (obviously the polys are the same) if I had an N64 or Gamecube to PC adaptor I'd play it on the emulator
    Where I play