Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CLOSED

1. I'm interested in the NGPC plus MS 1st Mission and MotM. PM me a price for all three.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. there will be a small update tomorrow including new items that have been found and an update regarding complete items(for those collectors).

found some turbografx16 cases, some neopocket cases, and a new sega cd game(which will remain nameless until tomorrow)
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

Wow.

I'm interested in a number of NES titles. I'll pm you a list.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. I'll take Brutal for Sega CD.

5. PM'd man.

6. all pm's replied too

7. 2 shots of the Kill Bill mega badass holograph poster of doom:

i'd have to say that it measures(rough estimate) a good 3.5 feet tall and a bout 3 feet wide, give or take.

8. I want the Kill Bill Holo.

9. right now haomaru from Got-Next has dibs on it, but it also depends on how much he's willing to spend(no offers under $150.00 will be accepted)

why?

this thing is mad rare as i've NEVER seen one(until i got ahold of this) on ebay(and i've been continually checking so i dont under/over charge on my asking price to start with)...but i figured i'd give someone here the first shot at it.

I'll take Flink for Sega Cd. I'll PM you when I get off of work. But mark it as on hold if ya will.
    I took all your French Toast.