Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo Revolution Thread.

1. It's like one of these:

But with more holes.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    In what sense? That's pretty meaningless.
    Yeah, it is pretty arbitrary. I hope they don't mean Mhz.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. I didn't expect this. Doesn't look like a Nintendo system.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

4. I like it. I'm happy with the look, and I hope the system packs a punch. I really would like to see Nintendo come back for a good fight this gen.

5. Quote Originally Posted by FM Nick
    I like it. I'm happy with the look, and I hope the system packs a punch. I really would like to see Nintendo come back for a good fight this gen.
    If by pack a punch you mean be half the size and still compete tech-wise I think you may be dissapointed...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    If by pack a punch you mean be half the size and still compete tech-wise I think you may be dissapointed...
    Meaning I want the system to be good.

7. And of course supported by developers.

ZING!

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

8. I need a bigger picture, but so far so good.
    All is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Well, the 360 is just as big as the PS3 and can't compete tech-wise. At least Nintendo is saving us space.

10. MoSys Discloses Revolution Launch Target
    posted 5.16.2005 | 10:15pm

MoSys, supplier for the Revolution's 1T-SRAM, has indicated that Nintendo's next-generation console is targeted for a mid-2006 launch.

Further, some key specs for the machine were revealed:

According to the site, the console will boast four 2.5Ghz IBM G5 Custom cores, with 128KB of level 1 cache and a 512KB shared level 2 cache, while the graphics will be powered by a dual core ATI RN520 chipset, with 16MB of on-board eDRAM for the frame buffer.
    Stay tuned to the Dojo for the latest.

www.nintendojo.com