Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoot Saito's Odama.

1. Because it looks unique and interesting?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s
    Please tell me you people are all smoking crack.

What the hell is so enthralling about this game?
    Well aside from obviously just being very creative, and the Yoot Saito name, every hands-on report I've read has been overwhelmingly positive. So basically it's a new concept, well executed. Isn't that enough?

3. You HAVE to use the microphone?? WTF!! I was really interested in this game till I read that. Fuck this game now. Yup thats right, I refuse to play this game because I have to use the long vibrator microphone.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Both SimTower and Seaman were interesting titles, though both were spectacularly unfun. Saito's name doesnt do anything for this project.

5. Hands on report- damn, this game is harder than it looks.

I'm all over it, to the surprise of absolutely nobody, but I'm going to have to develop some serious pinball skills to make this go properly.

James

6. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    You HAVE to use the microphone?? WTF!! I was really interested in this game till I read that. Fuck this game now. Yup thats right, I refuse to play this game because I have to use the long vibrator microphone.
    I didn't read that you had to use the microphone. It was on display using the mic, but no I saw said explicitly that it would be needed to play.

7. If the game does not come with a microphone I would be very suprised. I bet even Mario Party 7 comes with a mircophone even though 6 had it in box.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

8. did this guy Yoot have anything to do with Otogi?

"None shall pass!!"
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

9. Wait, don't the Donkey Konga controllers have a little mic in them? I thought that was the original plan, for it to use the Kongas.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Wait, don't the Donkey Konga controllers have a little mic in them? I thought that was the original plan, for it to use the Kongas.
    The demo on Gamespot Live during E3 used a controller and a headset mic, but if this game uses the bongos I am ALL over it.

Good work Rev, you are earning your keep.