Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bioware working on PS3 game.

1. Bioware working on PS3 game.

http://games-news.sympatico.msn.ca/V...etect=&abc=abc

In terms of its Canadian connection, BioWare was at the press conference. It seems as though the Edmonton based developer will be starting a PlayStation 3 game in the coming weeks. So far BioWare has only made games for the PC and Xbox and has never made a game for any Sony gaming platform, but that is going to change. Details on what the game will focus on are not being discussed for the moment.
    Excellent. In fact, sexellent.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Well, that is certainly good news and very exciting. I wonder if they have any 360 stuff in development? Im sure theyve been approached, at the least.

Blizzard > Bioware > everybody.

3. I am not far off from agreeing with you there. Bioware brings people together.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. NWN2 on PS3 would be nice.

I would like it to be Knights of the Old Republic: the Trilogy but I'll just play them on the PC.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Quote Originally Posted by toxic
    NWN2 on PS3 would be nice.
    No it wouldn't.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. You're right.

8. Makes you wonder, if the PS3 is just that much more powerful than the 360?

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    Makes you wonder, if the PS3 is just that much more powerful than the 360?
    Did you miss E3? Haven't you been paying attention.

Memory: Similar
    GPU: Similar
    CPU: PS3 is 2X as fast

Xbox 360 comes out 6-12 months earlier in North America.

Did I miss something? Does that sum up what we all know?

10. I'm not gonna go hunting for it, but there was a long post by someone saying that the PS3 CPU isn't really 2x as fast as the 360 CPU. Besides, common sense tells you this isn't the case anyway. When was the last time that AMD released a chip, and Intel released one twice as fast within 4-5 months?

Anyways, on topic...I wonder what this game is. I hope they still do a Jade Empire 2 on 360.