Thread: Bizarre Creations working on another title for next gen consoles.

1. Bizarre Creations working on another title for next gen consoles.

They posted on their new site, they've announced they're working on another title for next gen consoles:

PGR3 has been announced, but what's next from Bizarre Creations?

Remember kids, Bizarre Creations ain't just a racing game company! We have fingers in other pies as well... and PGR3 isn't the only thing coming to next-generation consoles from our studios. Watch this space for details!
    Here's a small pic from the post:

No idea what it is, but cool. Should make Regus happy, at least.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. I seem to remember their games kinda sucking before they started MSR/PGR. Can anyone list their prior work?

3. They made the Formula 1 games for PSX, which were actually fairly awesome. And, of course, Fur Fighters, one of the best games ever (this is one of the few games I would be thrilled to see a sequel to).

4. Ah, ok, didn't know they did Fur Fighters. Cool.

5. yeah Fur Fighters was such a great game
    MDK 2 type run & gun mixed with large Mario 64 type levels

6. I still want to play Fur Fighters. The PS2 version is the best?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    I still want to play Fur Fighters. The PS2 version is the best?

It has fewer glitches than the PC and DC version. However, they decided to cel-shade the characters and enemies while leaving most of the levels in the original art style, so the game looks really strange.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    I still want to play Fur Fighters. The PS2 version is the best?
    Its a matter of opinion. The PS2 version uses cel shading and has english voices instead of those annoying animal sounds the characters make.

If you had to get one I would get the PC version as it looks the best to me. It has all the nice bump mapping and of course higher res..etc. Also the game controls like a first person shooter which is perfect for this game.

If you would rather get a console version then I guess most would recommend the PS2 version.

I thought Fur Fighters was great and would love a sequel.