Thread: For Sale-Pair of Mazda RX-7's in NC

For Sale-Pair of Mazda RX-7's in NC

I don't know of any TNL'ers around here that would probably care, but what the hell. I have two Mazda RX-7's that I want to sell so that I may buy a different one.

The first one is my project car, it's an 84 GSL-SE. It doesn't look like much, but it has a strong engine, and a new S5 transmission that I just put in. The problem-it leaks oil. A lot. As in, it's not drivable right now because of it. I'm sick of working on it.

The second one is my "real" car, a 1991 RX-7 coupe. It's in great condition, has a motor with only about 35k or so miles on it, a fairly new paint job (two years old) and a performance intake/exhaust. Only issue with it is that it's got a dent in one of the fenders, and it runs a little rich. I have a replacement fender, but it needs to be sanded and painted, and body work is expensive.

Basically I'm selling them so that I can buy a less expensive first gen RX-7 that doesn't need a lot of work, and use the leftover cash to pay off some debt.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. Do you have pictures?

This is a Trade Depot first. Awesome.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Well...it seems as though the bigass oil leak isn't as severe as I thought...meaning I fixed it in about 3 minutes. So, the cars are off the market for now

Although, once I get the 84 in good enough shape that I can reliably use it as a daily driver, the 91 will probably go back up for sale. But that won't be anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.