Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: "What are you playing" thread?

1. I just started Stella Deus after becoming bored playing evil on Jade Empire. The voices on Stella Deus are pretty crappy, can you turn them off? I love the style of the cutscenes though.

2. Halo 2, and Forza. I feel like I'm never ever going to finish Forza, there are just so many damn races.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Tekken 5/ Starblade.

The rest of the day is likely to be a gaming binge, so I might have a ton to add to this list later (most likely including World Heores Perfect and Gran Turismo 4).

4. Still playing WoW and I started playing SSX3 again. Good times.

Giltch Guest
    What an original idea for a thread.

FFX-2 and Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2.

6. I was replaying KOTORII as a Sith in honor of Episode III. I'm probably about 10 hours from beating it.
    Time for a change

7. Disgaea (again), GGX2#R and some Phantom dust. Maybe shenmue 2 later on.

8. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    I just started Stella Deus after becoming bored playing evil on Jade Empire. The voices on Stella Deus are pretty crappy, can you turn them off? I love the style of the cutscenes though.
    I was at a friends house this week and I played this for about an hour. The great art in this game was very misleading. I really don't like it. =/

I've been playing PGR2, Halo 2 and Ratchet & Clank 1.

9. Metroid Prime 2. I've been playing for three weeks and I'm like 20 something % in.
    -Kyo

10. I love Lumines right now.